Don Krug started DH Krug Company in February of 1947. The product at that time was the Model “G” hand operated liquid propane pump. The business was purchased by Joe Turley in the late 1950’s and it continued to prosper and grow as new products were added. In 1976, Dale and Freda Slaughter purchased the business and the name was changed to Krug Products, Inc. In February of 1992, their son, Dennis, joined the company as Manager. To keep pace with an ever changing market, some products have been redesigned and some have been dropped, but the Model “G” hand pump remains a very important part of the product line.
For more information follow us @ www.krug-products.com